What we look for
- Globally ambitious entrepreneurs solving a real problem
- Massively disruptive ideas in big markets, with “fund maker” potential ($1B+ valuations)
- Complementary skills in the founding team (tech, product management, sales & marketing)
- Highly scalable internet-based business models
- An elegant market insertion point and proof of initial validation beyond early adopters
- And…a domain secret, often arising from the team’s history and experience
How we invest
- Our targeted sweet spot is to lead seed rounds of $300k to $2m for ~25% ownership
- We track performance rigorously by monitoring KPIs and milestones that are determined and set at the time of the initial investment
- We help our entrepreneurs secure follow-on rounds, in which we invest selectively but do not lead
- Investment committee decisions are based on partner unanimity
- As GPs, we commit to personally investing at least 5% of the private capital deployed in each initial investment
Our value add
- A team that has done it before and combines entrepreneurial successes and senior operational experience at leading technology companies.
- Hands-on support, introductions to talent, business leads and some of the most prominent Series A investors.
- Partnerships with the most influential incubators, accelerators, co-investors and co-working spaces in London.
- A deep network of advisors, including successful entrepreneurs, C-level talent from the largest enterprises and prominent technical experts.
A more flexible and efficient way to invest
Flexibility and priority access
- Investors pledge an amount to be invested equally over 10 deals
- Receive priority access to our seed-stage, follow-on and later-stage opportunities
Attractive fee structure
- Value acceleration fees of 8.0% of the full pledge amount on a one-time basis or 2.5% per year on an ongoing basis (prorated for active deals only)
- 20% performance bonus on gains generated, calculated deal by deal and after value acceleration fees have been refunded
SEIS/EIS benefits applicable on eligible investments (5% set-up fee)