Account Executive - DAtaloop.IO
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for driving revenue. The AE will lead high-level conversations with senior executives about their technology and their business objectives. A successful candidate will have a consultative sales approach, a proven track-record of success in an inside sales environment, and the ability to sell to a technical audience. This will be Dataloop.IO’s first sales hire, reporting directly to the CEO. The compensation package includes a commission structure and early-stage equity. No travel is currently planned, though this might change as we grow.
At Dataloop.IO, you'll join a small team and have an immediate impact with our product and customers. You must be a an entrepreneurial self starter who not only is comfortable wearing multiple hats, but relishes it. We trust you to do the right things with little oversight. You’ll own your projects but seek help and collaborate when appropriate. We have unlimited vacation, flexible working hours and fully covered medical insurance. We're venture backed by Battery Ventures and Open Ocean.
- Prioritize, engage, and close inbound leads
- Manage, maintain, and expand a pipeline of open selling opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals
- Leverage CRM and sales tools to increase pipeline generation, reduce sales cycles, and improve win ratesHelp us refine and improve our selling process - you get to help make the playbook
- Work collaboratively with marketing and engineering to incorporate feedback from the field
- 5+ years of selling experience in a technical, B2B environment
- Proven track-record of inside-sales success
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails along with a polished phone manner
- Eagerness to be the first at a role
- Energy and enthusiasm
- SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS sales experience
- Experience with live IT demos or technical walk-throughs
- Experience selling to DevOps, CTO/CIO, Director of Engineering, Team Lead