Customer Service Representative (French-speaking) - Urban Message
London, United Kingdom · Customer Service
Urban Massage is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting qualified massage therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. At Urban Massage Great Customer Service is at the heart of what our service promises. Our goal is to make the Urban Massage customer and therapist experience as smooth as possible. We echo the brand and want to give people more time to do the things they love. As Customer Service Representative, you will be based in our London office and be in charge of service inquiries from our clients in France. We operate over varied times, as we offer a 7 day service. A key requirement is that you are fluent in French and English.
- Taking care of our customer and therapist community, ensuring they experience excellent service and are highly satisfied with their massage booking experience on Urban Massage
- Handling inbound, as well as outbound customer service inquiries
- Proactively liasing with therapists and customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Actively monitoring bookings placed via Urban Massage up to completion
- Answering the phone, emails, texts and tweets from customers, therapists, and partners
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Conducting feedback calls to our valuable new customers
- Truly enjoy working with people and helping others
- Be structured, organised and able to work independently
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- Be able to handle situations in a calm and orderly manner, and work effectively also under pressure
- Computer literate
- Native or fluent in French
- At least working proficiency in English
- Able to work weekends and evening shifts as these are our busiest times!
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!