Data Insights Analyst - Urban Massage
London, United Kingdom · Business Analyst
Urban Massage is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting qualified massage therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. We are looking for strong candidate with proven industry experience to join our London team as Data Insights Analyst. You should be well versed with Excel, SQL and other BI tools and platforms and be looking to use your expertise to leverage data and propel data-driven decisions throughout the business. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team, bringing together strategy, creative and technology in your work.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards
- Provide analyses and insights and explain metric variations to senior management
- Support and contribute to the short and long term operational planning processes
- Leverage data to build the business, innovate, and stay ahead of competitors
- Continually align the BI roadmap to needs of the business
- Take ownership of Urban Massage’s data resources and assure clear, accurate and timely data and analytics throughout the business
- At least a bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in a business intelligence or related role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, or experience in analytics / comparable business analysis
- Experience communicating between technical, marketing and business functions
- Be well-versed with Excel and SQL and have experience in creating dashboards and reports
- Prior experience with RJ Metrics or other business intelligence platforms is a clear plus
- Business acumen and a solid understanding of business processes and requirements
- Genuinely enjoy your craft, like to take initiative, and want to help make things better
- Experience in a similar industry and a startup environment preferable
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- A generous conference budget
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!