Digital Marketing Executive (French/German-speaking) - Urban Massage
London, United Kingdom · Marketing
Urban Massage is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting qualified massage therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to support the Head of Performance Marketing on a broad spectrum of digital activities, as Urban Massage expands rapidly. The successful candidate will be involved on all the setup, management and optimisation of PPC day-to-day activities.
- Assist on the setup and management of PPC campaigns across different advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Criteo)
- Carry out keyword research and ad group planning
- Write compelling copy for ads and ensure that their design is aligned with Urban Massage’s brand identity
- Ensure the appropriate tracking is in place for all activities
- Ensure all weekly, monthly & ad hoc performance marketing reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide actionable next steps for improvement based on current performance
- Test new ad creatives and landing pages via A/B testing
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues
- Stay up to date with latest technologies & best practices
- Fluent French and/or German Speaker
- 1-2 year’s experience in a similar position
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (experience in excel is mandatory)
- Experience working with KPIs
- Ability to research, analyse and present data effectively
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of PPC activities - ad-serving, reporting and conversion optimization is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!