Over the past few months, “Blockchain” has become a buzzword everywhere from the Financial Times to the Wall Street Journal and onwards to the South China Morning Post. But what does it really mean to business and how can you and your firm capitalize on this bleeding-edge technology?
Once more, The Mankoff Company brings you an After the Bell event highlighting a topic of major interest in the Fintech community and beyond. Bringing together leading experts, investors, banks and others, we’ve createdpanel discussions which allow for lively thought, creative insight and the opportunity to network and engage with leading lights and colleagues who are working with Blockchain and uncovering new opportunities and applications.
Join us on Tuesday, November 24th in London for an exceptional discussion on Blockchain.
5:15 pm: Registration
5:30 pm: Discussion Points:
- What can blockchain actually do? An explanation of the underlying technology
- How does Blockchain allow for better traceability and auditing?
Private vs. Public blockchains
- How do you create a scaleable Blockchain?
- Where do the regulators stand on this technology and how will that impact growth?
- How start-ups in this space are leveraging the technology
- Jon Downing, Innovation Consultant - Service, Visa Europe - Collab
- Jon Matonis, Founding Board Director, Bitcoin Foundation
- Gabrielle Patrick, Co-Founder, Epiphyte
- Peter Randall, COO, SETL
- Nick Williamson, CEO & Founder, Credits
- Others TBA
6:30 pm: Networking Reception:
Following the conclusion of the Roundtable Panel Session, join us for a Networking Reception to further discuss the most top of mind issues of those involved and interested in Blockchain technology