Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager - Urban Massage
London, United Kingdom · Finance
Urban Massage is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting qualified massage therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. As Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager at Urban Massage you will be heading up our finance function, being fully responsible for implementing, overseeing and scaling all finance processes, including our international operations. We are looking for someone with an outstanding track-record, analytical rigor and intellectual drive, who wants to be part of the growth story of one of the UK’s most exciting startups.
- Take the lead in developing and scaling the company’s finance function
- Financial business planning, budgeting, management, reporting and controlling, including preparation of monthly financial statements, cash flow management and investor reporting
- Analyse financial performance against key business metrics and identify potential areas for operational improvement
- Answer general accounting and financial inquiries as well as ad-hoc requests by researching and interpreting data
- Develop strategic, conceptual and operational solutions to emerging business challenges
- Provide ongoing guidance and feedback on finance and accounting matters to the CEO and the management team
- At least a bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a related field with focus on finance management, accounting, auditing or controlling
- At least 3-5 years experience in a well-known internationally oriented auditing, tax and management consultancy, as well as hands-on experience working in a finance or accounting role
- Detail-oriented, organized and thorough, with the desire for continuous improvement
- Strong communicator and leader, able to quickly establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the management team
- Demonstrated ability to engage in hands-on accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Proficiency in Excel and standard accounting systems
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Experience in the wellness or health industry is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!