Inside Sales Executive - Big Data for Humans
- Do you have experience in B2B sales?
- Are you eager to prove yourself in the tech world?
- Do you want to join a high-flying startup founded by a successful serial entrepreneur?
- Are you looking for a fun place to work where you can play ping pong and network at happy hour?
This is an opportunity to join our rapidly growing team as an Inside Sales Executive based in our Central London office.
Big Data for Humans is emerging as the leading platform for automated customer marketing within the retail and travel sectors. We empower marketing and commercial teams to gain critical and actionable insight in order to improve customer lifetime value. We use the latest in data science, and pride ourselves in turning that into simple tools for our customers. Our clients range from medium enterprises to the big global retailers and airlines.
The company was founded in 2014 by Steven Rose and Peter Ellen (the co-founder of Maxymiser, sold to Oracle in 2015 and Fopp sold to HMV in 2007). With offices in London and Glasgow, to date we have raised over $3 million funding from investors including EC1 Capital, Firestartr and Techstars.
About the Role
As a key member of our growing Business Development team, you need to be flexible, resilient, ambitious and energetic with proven track record in sales and lead generation. You are determined to prove yourself in the fast-growing tech world and big data sector.
The company ethos is about commitment and passion to ensure all our prospects and clients receive a unique experience from working with us. We want you to help us grow and develop this experience, using all available apps and tools to perform research on leads to allow the team to have a personalised approach for every lead.
The role will develop into working closely with the Business Development team through the entire sales process from identifying qualified leads to closure. This is a unique opportunity to learn on the job from experienced professionals including the CEO - reporting directly to the Director of Business Development.
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers.
- Thinking strategically through the lead generation process to make it better every week.
- Using your imagination and creativity to craft messages that will stand out and generate responses.
- Using all available apps and tools to perform research on leads to allow the team to have a personalised approach for every lead.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding weekly and monthly meeting and team sales targets.
- Calling prospects, which includes C-level executives.
- Regularly attend trade shows to generate warm leads and meetings.
- Daily use of CRM system to track all business development activities.
Here’s some skills and experience that you’ll have
- A Bachelor’s degree or the ability to prove that you have what it takes to be successful in this role.
- Successful track record at cold calling, lead generation, appointment setting or selling in B2B.
- The ability to express yourself perfectly in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a highly entrepreneurial flair, with the gravitas to negotiate and close deals at a high level.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive package with good base, achievable OTE.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly team drinks.
- Access to WeWork Network and Events.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- 25 Days holiday.
How to apply
- Send your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile page and one paragraph on why you would be a good fit with us to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2016.