Internships - Yoyo Wallet
London, United Kingdom
Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become the UK’s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University and Corporate locations. In the process, Yoyo has developed a unique platform that opens up a global opportunity to power seamless payment and loyalty experiences for retailers, developers and financial institutions across the world. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding ($15m as of September 2015) and built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for Interns to join the organization in any of the following teams: Operations & Support, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, or Product & User Growth.
Types of Internship Positions We Recruit for:
- Customer Service Internships
- Account Manger Internships
- QA Engineers Internships
- Android/iOS Developer Internships
- Sales & Operations Internships
- Product & Marketing Internships
- Strategy, Finance & Data
- And More!
Please submit your application and we will be in touch for opportunities we identify are suitable with your academic and professional experience.
- To be considered for an internship position, you must have graduated in 2015 or are scheduled to graduate in 2016 with a degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering, or related subject
- Previous internship experiences are an asset
- Must have outstanding organization skills with a solid grasp of MS Office Products (specifically Excel)
- We are seeking candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit, who are self starters, and have a love for technology or mobile apps
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced and fun environment!
- You must be personable and articulate
- You must be available to begin employment within 6 months of sending your application
- Get £100 in Yoyo credit to spend at Yoyo retailers (thats coffee, tea, and food!)