Marketing Manager (Paris) - Urban Massage
Paris, Île-de-France, France · Marketing
Urban Massage* is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting high quality massage* therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part the founding team of a new startup venture in France. The Marketing Manager Paris will be primarily in charge of firmly establishing the brand in the local market and driving consumer demand to our platform. This involves planning and executing local brand and community building activities and events, offline marketing and advertising, working with local media, building strategic partnerships, as well as many other exciting tasks. You will be reporting to our City Manager Paris, and work closely with our international marketing team in London.
- Develop and implement Urban Massage's marketing communications strategy for France
- Plan and execute offline marketing initiatives
- Represent Urban Massage* at events, conferences, etc.
- Work with press and media, write and edit press releases
- Manage our local social media presence via Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Provide regular reports, analyses and strategic recommendations across channels
- Support overall business activities as required
- Fluent in French and English
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a similar or related role
- Understand key KPIs for customer acquisition and retention and be able to monitor progress and set goals
- Have a deep understanding of local consumer culture and be able to develop campaigns that are relevant and culturally integrated
- A strong network among French press and media is a clear plus
- Be structured, goal-oriented and able to work independently
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc., experience with graphics design software is a plus
- Genuinely enjoy working in a startup environment and eager to make a difference
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!
*The term "massage" in this context refers to a general wellness / relaxing treatment, and does not correspond to the legal definition given by the regulatory provisions of Article R. 4321-3 of the Public Health Code (Decree No. 2004-802 of 29 July 2004 - OJ of 8 August 2004). It is recalled that the medical massage, therapeutic or sports can only be carried out by doctors or physiotherapists.