Senior Developer Evangelist - ClusterHQ
- You are deeply technical. You have a track record of building distributed applications and either have a Bachelor's in Computer Science or are self-motivated and self-taught such that you don't need one.
- You have a history of leadership and service in developer communities.
- You have great technical writing skills demonstrated via documentation, blog posts and other written work.
- You are a social butterfly. You like meeting new people on and offline.
- You are a great public speaker and are sought after for your expertise and presentation style.
- You don't mind charging your laptop and phone in airport lounges so are willing and eager to travel anywhere our developer communities live, and stay productive and professional on the road.
- You like your weekend and evening time to focus on your outside-of-work passions, but don't mind working irregular hours and weekends occasionally (as the job demands) to support hackathons, conferences, user groups, and other developer events.
We need help with
- Creating high-quality technical content for publication on our blog and other channels to show developers how to implement specific Docker solutions or use new technologies.
- Spreading the word about Docker and data services by speaking and sharing your expertise at relevant user groups and conferences.
- Promoting the needs of developers and users to the ClusterHQ product & engineering team, so that we build the right products in the right way.
- Supporting developers building Dockerized applications wherever they are, on forums, social media, and everywhere in between.
This position will work out of our San Francisco bay area office.
- We'd love to see your resume and a brief cover letter describing why we should hire you.
- Just as importantly, please include links to other websites and resources where we can see examples of you doing the things we described in this job description (e.g. GitHub or Bitbucket, your blog, docs that you wrote, Twitter).