Software Engineer - ClusterHQ
- Experience with at least one of: distributed systems, storage, networking, containers, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, operating systems.
- Experienced and capable Python programmer, some experience with other languages.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Keen to participate in pair programming.
- 4+ years commercial experience writing production software.
Nice to have
- Experience with Twisted (Python), Go, and/or asynchronous network programming.
- Operational experience running distributed applications on cloud infrastructure or bare metal.
- Degree in Computer Science or experience designing, building and running distributed systems.
- OSS experience - demonstrated by a large body of contributions to open-source projects.
We need help with
- Building the next generation of storage and cluster management infrastructure for containers.
- Code review.
- Pair programming.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Blogging on technical subjects you care about.
- Giving talks at technical events.
We are hiring Software Engineers in two locations:
- Bristol, England
- San Francisco, California
- We'd love to see your resume and a brief cover letter describing why we should hire you.
- Just as importantly, please include links to other websites and resources where we can see examples of you doing the things we described in this job description (e.g. GitHub or Bitbucket, your blog, docs that you wrote, Twitter).