Therapist Operations Assistant - Urban Massage
London, United Kingdom · Operations
Urban Massage is an on-demand mobile wellness marketplace, connecting qualified massage therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and sociable candidate to join our team as Therapist Operations Assistant. The Therapist Operations Assistant assists the Therapist Operations Associate with building Urban Massage’s therapist community. You will be involved in therapist screening and qualification, on-boarding session planning, hosting and follow-up, as well as a range of other responsibilities of our Therapist Operations team.
- Therapist qualification and screening
- Planning and conducting onboarding sessions, trade tests and follow-up
- Training therapists on the technology and handling questions and concerns
- Coordination with our country-wide network of therapist ambassadors
- Inventory management of Urban Massage’s therapist merchandise
- Supporting any other responsibilities of the Therapist Operations team, including organizing and representing Urban Massage at events, schools and conferences
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, sports, health management or related
- Have a vivid interest in massage, health and wellness
- Be structured, organised and able to work independently
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and comfortable with working with other computer systems
- Love working with people and enjoying to help others
- Prior experience in a similar role and/or the wellness industry is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!