Therapist Operations Associate (Paris) - Urban Massage
Paris, Île-de-France, France · Operations
Urban Massage* is an on-demand mobile wellness market place, connecting high quality massage* therapists to local demand for treatments at home, at work, on the go, wherever needed.
Our mission is to build the best wellness booking and delivery experience in the industry. Talent is the key driver of our success. Our team has been carefully assembled from all over the world and we have global ambitions. We work in a dynamic, high-growth environment, and we look for strong candidates who are eager to take up their next challenge and are ambitious to grow with us throughout this journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly-growing company at an early stage, and contribute hands-on to the growth of the business. The Therapist Operations Assistant is in charge of building Urban Massage*’s therapist community. For this role you should be a people’s person, as your day-to-day activities will revolve around interacting with therapists: you will represent our brand and attract great therapists to Urban Massage*, assessing their skills, assuring that they have a clear understanding of our platform and are satisfied with our service, as well as making them feel part of a strong community of qualified peers.
- Therapist qualification, screening, and onboarding
- Conducting trade tests and therapist skill assessments
- Therapist onboarding session planning, management and follow-up
- Training successful applicants on the technology and handling questions and concerns
- Inventory management of Urban Massage*’s therapist merchandise
- Coordinating and liaising with our international therapist operations team
- Supporting any other responsibilities of the Therapist Operations team, including organising and representing Urban Massage* at events, schools, conferences and alike
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, sports, health management or related
- Have a vivid interest in massage, health and wellness
- Be structured, organised and able to work independently
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and comfortable with working with other computer systems
- Love working with people and enjoying to help others
- Native or fluent in both French
- At least working proficiency in English
- Prior experience in a similar role and/or the wellness industry is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!
*The term "massage" in this context refers to a general wellness / relaxing treatment, and does not correspond to the legal definition given by the regulatory provisions of Article R. 4321-3 of the Public Health Code (Decree No. 2004-802 of 29 July 2004 - OJ of 8 August 2004). It is recalled that the medical massage, therapeutic or sports can only be carried out by doctors or physiotherapists.