Full time, immediate start.
Firestartr is a seed investment fund dedicated to helping outstanding entrepreneurs take early stage businesses to the next level. We invest in sectors including enterprise software, digital media, fintech and e-commerce/marketplaces. Find out more about our investment philosophy, portfolio and team.
- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow, from initial evaluation of potential investments to assisting with deal execution and closing.
- Provide detailed company and sector research and analysis.
- Prepare materials for Investment Committee and other internal meetings.
- Interact with our network of consultants and advisors as required.
- Work with our legal partners to prepare and coordinate the execution of NDAs, offer letters and other legal and transaction documentation.
- Monitor post-investment activities such as keeping up-to-date on portfolio performance and preparing returns forecasts.
- Conduct research for marketing, deal sourcing and fund raising.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant industry (investment consulting, M&A/corporate finance, private equity, family office etc.)
- Solid financial and business modeling skills.
- Good transactional experience.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & in a startup environment.
- Keen interest in technology and startups.
- Desire to challenge yourself while diving into the London tech start-up scene.
What we offer
- You will be joining a young and dynamic VC team, friendly and non-hierarchical.
- The chance to interact with the most exciting technology entrepreneurs, companies and investors, and to be the first to know of cutting-edge innovations.
- The chance to attend technology conferences and startup networking events.
Sounds good? Then send us your CV, with the subject line 'Investment Associate Application', and we’ll get back to you with the following steps. Good luck!